BurlingtonFlorist.ca accepts the following payment methods:
Cities Burlington Florist Serves:
Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, Waterdown, Carlisle, Dundas, Ancaster, Mount Hope, Stoney Creek, and Grimsby.
Funeral Homes we deliver to:
- Kitching Steepe & Ludwig Funeral Home (Waterdown)
- Bay Gardens Funeral Home (Hamilton)
- Dermody Funeral Home (Hamilton)
- Friscolanti Funeral Chapel (Hamilton)
- LG Wallace Funeral Home & Chapel (Hamilton)
- Dodsworth & Brown Funeral Home (Hamilton)
- Smith Funeral Home Brant St. (Burlington)
- Smith Funeral Home Guelph Line (Burlington)
- Bay Gardens Funeral Home (Burlington)
- Dodsworth & Brown Funeral Home (Burlington)
- Turner Family Funeral Home (Dundas)
- Marlatt Funeral Home (Dundas)
- Glen Oaks Reception Centre (Oakville)
- Oakview Funeral Home (Oakville)
- Kopriva Taylor Community Funeral Home (Oakville)
- Scott Funeral Home (Mississauga)
To reach us, please email email@example.com or phone us directly at (888)639-2197 or local at 905-639-7590.
We provide same day flower delivery service to Ancaster, Burlington, Dundas, Grimsby,Hamilton, Oakville, Stoney Creek and Waterdown in Ontario, plus all surrounding areas includng rural addresses, zipcodes L7P, L7T, L7S, L7R, L7N, L7L and L7M.
We will also deliver your flower arrangements anywhere in Canada, the USA, the UK and world-wide through our international flower delivery network. Real live staff answer our phones during regular business hours.
Should we be closed, please leave a message and we will phone you back at the earliest opportunity possible. Overnight email is handled the next morning.
Burlington Florist2010 Maria St.Burlington, ON L7R 1K5
At Burlington Florist in Burlington, sometimes substitutions will be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. The floral designer will maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal or even greater value. The substitution of certain keepsake containers may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may be forced to substitute with another colour.